Chiltern is always looking for experienced investigators to help fulfill our global research projects for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies. We understand that the strength of our service offering is dependent on the quality of our relationships with investigators and study sites, so we put extra effort into ensuring these relationships are positive for all involved.
Our site support team matches the requirements of each study with our investigator information database to ensure we pair the right type of study to the right investigators. We dedicate resources to work with you and your staff to negotiate mutually acceptable agreements and budgets and to facilitate timely and accurate payments.
When you partner with Chiltern, you get:
- Access to the right studies
- Realistic expectations and timelines
- Consistent access to research opportunities
- Dedicated project teams with consistent resources
- An experienced, proactive and professional staff who understand your needs
To add your name to Chiltern’s investigator database and get the respect and support you deserve, simply submit your CV.