Drug Information Association (DIA) 53rd Annual Meeting
DIA brings together key thought leaders and innovators from around the globe and across all disciplines involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of health care products. Schedule a meeting with our teams in Booth 1807.
Attend one of our demonstrations Designed Around You.
Medidata Rave® Value Accelerators is an advanced and robust system for capturing, managing and reporting clinical research data in Phase I–IV studies.
- Monday, June 19 at 2:15 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 20 at 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 21 at 3:30 p.m.
Cloud Analytics Passport — Powered by SAS® is a clinical and biostatistics reporting environment that enables you to leverage Chiltern’s established data solutions and infrastructure while providing a gateway to additional SAS products.
- Monday, June 19 at 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 20 at 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 21 at 1:30 p.m.
Spotfire is our visual analytics tool enable us to present complex clinical information visually and in real time to identify hidden opportunities and risks. These advanced graphical tools give you a quicker grasp and greater insight into the meaning behind the numbers and allow you to make heads-up decisions every step of the way.
- Monday, June 19 at 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 20 at 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 21 at 10:00 a.m.
ePharmaONE™ is part of Chiltern’s Collaborative Technology platform, providing an end-to-end solution to engage stakeholders in a completely paperless environment, providing instant access for every site, investigator and project team member from startup to closeout.
- Monday, June 19 at 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 20 at 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 21 at 12:00 p.m.