Chiltern offers the best-in-class technologies to provide our clients a wide range of technology options that provide timely solutions for their clinical trial requirements.
Chiltern’s Collaborative Technologies were brought in as a turnkey solution reflecting integrated processes and technology. Our Data Warehousing brings together data from core clinical systems to present one consolidated view of information. The key benefits of Collaborative Technologies are:
Chiltern Collaborative Technologies (CT) Platform
- Immediate access to current study information and applicable updates
- Promotes full study awareness allowing for faster decision making on patient safety commitments and adaptive trials.
Chiltern Proprietary Systems
- CT Portal – Entry point for users to see all combined information on a study.
- CT Folders
- CT Reporting Engine
- CT Data Warehouse
Leading Industry Recognized Systems
- Chiltern Insight – Chiltern’s Clinical Trial Management System that houses all information about the study sites and monitoring status for both paper and EDC studies.
- Chiltern SAMS – Chiltern’s Site Agreement Management System that manages the contract status with clinical sites.
- Chiltern Safe – Chiltern’s Trial Master File System that houses all essential documents for a clinical study.
- EDC/CDMS – Medidata Rave
- EDC/CDMS – Perceptive Informatics Datalabs
- Safety – Oracle Empirica Trace
- IRT – Endpoint Pulse