Chiltern is the leading, global mid-sized contract research organization. We listen to client needs to deliver customized clinical development solutions with a team of more than 4,000 working across 47 countries to provide comprehensive, yet flexible and responsive, services with specialties in Clinical Development, Oncology, Device & Diagnostics, Data, Analytics & Evaluation and Strategic Service Provision.
No matter where Chiltern operates, or who we’re conducting research for or in partnership with, we adhere to the following principles.
- Build meaningful relationships with our clients by understanding and fulfilling their needs to drive the improvement of human health and well-being.
- Deliver truly dedicated solutions for clinical development and device & diagnostics development, as well as for programs focused on oncology and other complex disease states.
- Simplify complex trials worldwide by providing expert-led clinical development services designed to address client- and project-specific needs.
- Quality: We strive to excel. We consistently provide quality services while remaining prompt and flexible in our delivery.
- Initiative: We listen and we respond. We take initiative to drive each task to a successful completion.
- Professionalism: We act with integrity and respect. We conduct our daily tasks with the highest level of professionalism.
- Quality of Life: We support and empower. We promote quality of life for ourselves and others through the work that we do.